Friday, December 3, 2010

Bunny play date

Amidst the devastation that is my building, there is hope.  My bunnies had a play date with the other bunnies on the floor.  There is a new bunny called Alice and of course the bunny who used to live with me, the big gray one.  The Big Gray one sliced up Solomon's nose when I was away in NB with Emma some months ago.  It was all my fault because I knew they weren't getting along.  When Big Gray moved out I was sad about the whole thing and very sorry.

But yesterday they seemed to get along okay.  Stella refused to come out of the apartment but Solo and Big Gray and Alice had a nice time in the hallway. Then all these other people came out and it was like a floor party.  Alice peed everywhere and we laughed because all the carpets are getting ripped up anyways, thank god.  It was the closest I ever got to achieving a bunny dynasty, which was Auralie's original idea back in university.  We'll get there one day. 

1 comment: