Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Part 5

Coat hook:  Named so because of his coat hook penis.  It curved up at the head.  He had red skin and sandy blonde hair and the sensible pants of a man past his prime.  He talked me into a discount.  Because I was starting out in Halifax, I said fine.  He's the only client in Halifax to ever get a discount from me.  My price at the time was only 200.  He worked at Sears or something, in the microwave department.  The first thing he noticed about me was my likeness to his similarly aged daughter.  In between unpleasant thrusts, and assurances that most women loved being screwed by a coat hook, he talked about her.  She was in university in Ontario, taking something at something university.  I didn't listen, I knew I would refuse to ever see him again.  Later, when I was re-counting the 170 he'd given me, he looked perturbed.  Even later, he wrote me an email saying how he didn't like that I counted the money in front of him.  Nor the fact that I mentioned my rates were now solid, and rising in the next few months.  He said, you're raising your rates... what does that mean for me?  I said, it means you have to sell more microwaves.  Vile creature.  He still patrols the review boards asking for discounts.  Of course, he poses as an upstanding member on the boards but I, I know better.  Pun intended.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a line. "You look like my daughter." Way to turn a girl on.
    I gave a discount once to a scummy lawyer, after lots of fighting and hanging up. He thought he was being charming. But after the first time I was so mad at myself for doing it that I always said I was busy when he called...when really I was busy watching UTube videos or reading. It was a good lesson- one you tried to bestow on me but I guess requires experience to really learn.

    ReplyDelete