Friday, December 3, 2010

Dr Sister

Some of you may know that my sister is a doctor.  My sister is a DOCTOR.  So freaky.  But also, very useful.  Now instead of trolling the internet in search of maladies for my symptoms, I can just text her!  At least, that's what I thought.  Here is our exchange from yesterday:

Me: My nipples are sore, what's wrong with them? Is it gangrene? Is it schizophrenia? Are they alcoholics?
Her: It's nippleitis!
Me: WHAT?
Her: My nipples are sore in support of your nipples
Me: Oh I see.  You're mocking me.
Her: Nippleitis nippleitis!
Me: Ima kill you at Christmas
Her: Merry Christmas!
Me: I'll be lucky if I still have nipples by Christmas
Her: Maybe you finally hit puberty!


So there you have it.  After much texting she finally said it's probably nothing.  Thanks, Dr. Sister! Great fun.

1 comment:

  1. Psychiatrists specialize in telling you nothing. Or so some jealous psychologists claim.

    p.s. my previous bird-dream comment had a word verification of "holecrou" (holy crow). I think I need to consult a psych-something-or-other-ist.

    ReplyDelete