Monday, December 13, 2010

Part 12

This is a client I don't even remember.  I must've written this quite a while ago.  I don't remember him at all but I do remember that this exactly how I felt that day.

Kevin:
I saw Kevin at 12 noon.  I wasn't ready, unbrushed teeth uncut flowers unclean dishes.  The worst of me is what I had on display today, no makeup eyes swimming in bland grey beige, lashes pale and lost and eyes dopey.  There was no way to awaken this morning, not possible, drowsy and drugged by a sleepless night, I squirmed my way out of bed with heavy eyes and weak limbs.  Nothing worked inside me and nothing would work for the rest of the day.  Kevin arrives only 34 fat weak muscles piggy eyes double chin and takes forever to orgasm.  I dreaded his visit and carelessly sweat my way through the suffering morning.  My upper lip broke out in dew and my lower back became slippery and salty.  Kevin doesn't speak very much ever and I have nothing to say to him any more.  We prepare to fuck and I unenthusiastically reach for his dick.  I want none of it.  He sits in a chair and I dance, my ass in his face his groin his hands, I take off my bra my panties until there's no mystery and no way to avoid him any longer.  Kevin is too unfit to fuck, and I am too hot.  Somehow we do it, me desperately trying to think of my boyfriend.  What is this life as I look at the five one hundred dollar bills, it's enough to keep me happy keep me in business.  My body is business, my face the moneymaker, my smile the clincher.  Too sore to open my legs for any man but willing to do it for the right sum of cash.  Always, the right sum of cash.  Sometimes it's not worth it when they don't clean, don't shower, smell like rot and feel like grease.  I grit my teeth steel my jaw and let dirty ten year old dreadlocks swing over my body.  That one liked to press his penis between my buttocks, like some sexcrazed pedophile defiling a girl, unable to even separate himself from the feeling to put his dick where it belongs.  That one I never saw again.

No comments:

Post a Comment