Friday, October 29, 2010





These are my bunnies! I could never post pictures of them on the other blog, because these are my babies, but since we're among friends...
The chocolate one is Stella.  She's 5.  The caramel one is Solomon.  He's 7.  The other day I came home and all the stuff that had been on my table (lamp, lotion, lip gloss, pencils) was one the floor.  I couldn't figure it out but then I realized that Sol had jumped onto the chair then onto the table and eaten a bag of walnuts that were now missing.  Hmmm.  I thought, if he's clever enough, he probably earned them.  As well as the indigestion they undoubtedly caused.  Voila!  My pride and joy.  And no, Auralie, I did not take them to Sears to get photos done. 

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ... when I was first introduced to "Sol" (without the "omon") and Stella, I just assumed that they were named after the sun and the stars. I pictured them orbiting their Great Earth Mother according to ancient cosmological theory. Or, in more prosaic terms, orbiting the local dispenser of celery stalks and timothy hay. Maybe one day, Sol will succeed in chewing clean through one of those pens. Then we'll have ink bunny-blot-art!

    ReplyDelete