Thursday, November 11, 2010

CSI: Emma's Head

I first noticed Emma's inability to take a clear photo in May of 2010.  Near every picture was blurry.  I thought, the Royal Conservatory of TV Crime Scene Franchise Investigation Branch and Truthfulness Division will want to hear about this. 

I worked diligently with Emma, telling her, keep the camera steady!  Perhaps our laughter did not help the situation.  But then I thought, is it possible for one person to take so many blurry photos?  Or is it ME who is naturally blurry?  I consulted the FBI KGB CIA Secret Files in the Basement of My Computer.  With growing horror, I found this.

Exhibit A





Exhibit B

My friends, I plead with you to tell me the truth.  Am I, as a person, BLURRY?  Is this how I normally look?

I believe this is when I say 'case closed' and stare dispassionately at a dead pigeon in a box.

6 comments:

  1. haha it was the laughter and the booze that made us BOTH shaky..{shhhh no one needs to know i don't in fact drink alcohol} the real reason is because your soooooooooooo demanding you were scaring the Ba Jesus out of me...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to tell you, I knew you would feel bad. But I also knew that one day you might catch on. You are, in fact, the blurriest person I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My theory is that you have such a powerful personality that your mere presence distorts the fabric of space-time in your immediate vicinity. One manifestation of this distortion is the erratic behaviour of light. Another sign of it is the disappearance of any Sushi that gets too close to you, just like into a Black Hole. This is known in the technical literature as the Unagi Event Horizon.

    (signed) F-stop Fitzgerald

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why didn't you guys tell me before? I'm hurt. No wonder people run away screaming when they see me. So much is clear to me now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't say the word sandwich to me. It brings back terrible memories of my leper skirt.

    ReplyDelete