Sunday, November 14, 2010

looking ahead AAAAAAAAAH

Do you recognize any of these people?  No, neither do I.  But I've been thinking and I'm very concerned about the number of weddings in my future.  Of my friends, almost none are married.  Of my industry friends, almost none are married.
Emma is not married.
Emily is not married.
Kendra just got divorced and is therefore at risk of remarriage.
Tatiana in Edmonton is not married.
Malaysia is not married
Star is not married (lesbian, thank god.)


I fear the future holds many weddings.  

4 comments:

  1. Now see -- here is a fear, the description of which veritably cries out for the word "refunked".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, weddings are awful. I thought about eloping in a hot air balloon (the limited space makes it so I don't have to explain why I didn't invite anyone), but I think it will be much less awful than most weddings. Because I shall be drunk and only my friends and none of my family will be there. And all chicken dances, religions, and tiaras will be banned from the property. But I understand your fear and dread.

    Hey, wanna decorate my cake for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey waaaaiit a minute. Whataya mean "lesbian, thank god"?? It's not GROOMzillas who put the most stress into weddings, is it?

    ReplyDelete