Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today's insults

Following up on this week's theme of insults, here's some comedy gold from former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating.

  • I suppose that the Honourable Gentleman's hair, like his intellect, will recede into the darkness.
  • You've been in the dye pot again, Andrew (Peacock).
  • I was implying that the Honourable Member for Wentworth was like a lizard on a rock- alive, but looking dead.
  • The opposition could not operate a tart shop.
  • It is the first time that the Honourable Gentleman has got out from under the sunlamp.
  • I was nearly chloroformed by the performance of the Honourable Gentleman for Mackellar.  It nearly put me right out for the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I like this even better than the Elizabethan insults. Could you please record them in your best Australian accent and post the files so I can hear them? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete