Thursday, November 11, 2010

Seniors exercising

Tomorrow I go to work.  I believe I will be working late, actually, looking after the dogs whilst the seniors go to a dinner party.  Last time I did this exercise video with the senior lady.  She has no coordination or balance, and was dressed in a long-sleeved shirt, a fleece, and a down vest.  I was wearing a sweater that made me look like a pink bee.  It was awesome.  She kept forgetting to switch sides and I said you'll end up with one huge leg.  She thought that was funny.  I hope when I'm old I will be able to work out with demented-looking fitness dvd presenters, and keep warm without wearing a parka indoors.

2 comments:

  1. you weren't suppose to tell anyone about that..my coordination is just fine thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beginning to understand why you can't hold a camera steady. You're actually 68 years old. Is that why you didn't want to do the brazilian boom boom workouts?

    ReplyDelete