Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Elizabethan day

Good morning!  Do you say 'fuck' too much?  Do you swear repeatedly when you are angry with someone?  Not anymore!  I have compiled a list of Elizabethan insults for you.  Improve your life this one easy step: when angry, revert to Renaissance.

  • You weedy, sheep-biting maggot pie!
  • Fie! (as replacement for fuck)
  • A chat with you and somehow death loses it's sting
  • Your services might be as useful as a barber shop on the edge of a guillotine
  • I find you about as funny as getting an arrow through the neck and discovering there's a gas bill attached to it
  • You would bore the pants off the village idiot
  • Fortune vomits on your eiderdown once again
Now go forth and enjoy your day!  xoxo Amelia

2 comments:

  1. Hmm..they had gas bills even in Elizabethan times? I always thought those would have been the best of times...I guess I was wrong. Thank you though, I shall try these on my group essay partner this een.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shakespearean Insult Generator:

    http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html
    http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/shake_rule.html

    ReplyDelete