Monday, November 29, 2010

Part 2

I never found out this man's name but always called him Luigi.  He was the spitting image of Super Mario's sidekick- short, bushy moustache, bouncing brown hair, and he moved really oddly, as if battery operated.  Luigi removed his clothing before he even got to meet me.  I walked into the room to introduce myself and there he was, naked and blank-faced.  In a crap studio in Edmonton I charged 240 an hour for full service.  Full service is not gfe, there's no kissing or oral.  Luigi mounted me without foreplay.  He vigorously employed himself for ten long minutes while I tried to hold onto the bed.  As quickly as it began, it stopped.  No noise, no jerking, just done.  He came back a few weeks later and tried to pay me only 200.  I said no.  Because he was already naked he huffily redressed before zooming out of the studio.  Never saw him again but thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment