Friday, November 12, 2010

Self help: Dirty talk

Yesterday, compelled by a research instinct pure as the driven snow, I looked up dirty phrases.  I will now share with you what the internet told me, so that you can all have a dirtier sex life.  The internet advised me to say (during sex) the following:
  • I want to fuck you right in front of everybody
  • That's the best dick I've ever had
  • Your penis drives me wild
  • Stick it in me and feel me flower
  • Jackhammer me
  • Release the weapon.
I'm fully confident that these phrases will spice up your sex life.  I personally would not use these or even think about using any of these or use any of these specific words but I'm sure they're safe. I kinda wish I'd used them in a duo with Emma.  That would've been awesome.

You're welcome!  xoxo Amelia

1 comment:

  1. Amelia, what did I tell you about reading Teen Cosmopolitan?

    ReplyDelete