Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mandrew + Sushi

Today is an epic day.  I have introduced Mandrew to sushi.  It was a tremendous event, with balloons and bears and.... frowns.  Mandrew is not a big fan of sushi.  I watched him excitedly as he ate tuna maki, and then I watched him crestfallen as he chewed it and frowned.  Then I watched him eat sushi pizza and he seemed alright.  There was a particular face he did that was really quite funny.  He rated his overall satisfaction as: unsatisfied.  He said it tasted like the ocean.

But here at sweetameliaheartnolonger.com, we are very proud of our Mandrew.  He is brave and open-minded and continues to have excellent biceps as well as a pleasing character.  Great work, Mandrew!  xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I hope for everyone's sake that Mandrew doesn't really look like that guy in the photo. And I hope for your sake that you stop reading Perez Hilton.

    I hated sushi the first time I ate it, and the second time, and even the third time. On the fourth time I wanted to eat only sushi for the rest of my life regardless of the obvious digestion problems it would cause. Tell him not to give up.

    He should start with California rolls (not really sushi) and work his way up, not with tuna maki.

    Good luck Mandrew, on future sushi endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe the Quebec Roll, alias Sushi Poutine. Or the Acadian Roll, alias Sushi Rapie Pie. Fusion cuisine makes the scene!

    ReplyDelete