Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Doom

Dear subscribers, this is a version of my new phone.  My old phone stopped working properly about 3 months ago.  My new phone is fatter and more complicated.  It is meant to help me, because the calls will actually go through, but I am left disoriented and dazed.  It has individual letters so I don't have to press the keys three times but I'm so slow that I'm jabbing at the keys like it's a typewriter.  Now I know how my mother feels about cell phones.  Or how my grandmother feels about answering machines.  Hostile.

Also, I lost all my old numbers because the sim card only uploaded certain numbers and I can't reach anybody.  I am marooned on a little red and black island without a raft.  Although it's big enough to rival the first computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment