Thursday, November 4, 2010

Questionnaire





Huh, 730 am.  What am I doing today.  What am I supposed to be doing today.  I forget.

Oh yeah- the Spanish Inquisition of federal government scholarship applications.

Do you have any publications? No.
Have you won any major scholarships? No
Is your IQ over 200? No
Do you have lots of money? No
Was your gpa a 4.0 in elementary school? No
Can you provide a copy of the PhD dissertation you haven't written yet? No
Can you perform surgery on small woodland creatures? No
Do you enjoy croquet? No
Explain to us every mistake you've ever made in your life and why.  Sigh.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! You should submit an article on your wonderful thesis to a journal and become published...I've read some articles in the Canadian Journal of History and believe me, you can do much better. Then you can check "yes" to at least one...and you're a good sewer so what the heck, just lie and check "yes" to the surgery on woodland creatures too, they'll never know.

    ReplyDelete